No prior experience or equipment is needed!
Our "Entry-Level" courses break down the barriers for those interested in gaining more knowledge of digital forensics, eDiscovery, or Computer / Mobile phone Crime Investigations. No forensic equipment is needed, and the courses can be completed online, in your own home, and in your own time! We can also come to you and deliver courses in a classroom.
Our more "Advanced" modules will feature access to Virtual Machines, that allow the student to analyse real forensic images,
in a simulated and interactive environment.
Do you want to learn more about Digital Forensic Investigations? Maybe you are considering a career change into the police force or military, and are looking for related courses? Or maybe your line of work requires you to participate in audits, compliance, and electronic discovery? We are vendor neutral, and cover multiple equipment and software tools!
We accept applications from:
- High School Students (Law or IT)
- University Undergraduates (Law or IT)
- Police or Correctional Officers
- IT Engineers or System Administrators
- Security Guards or Private Investigators
- Lawyers or legal aids
- Company Compliance Auditors
- Military / Defence Force Personal